Friday, August 7, 2009

Paul Wall Video

I had a random idea to look if the any of the projects I help work on had made it on the internet and I stumbled across this one. This is the Paul Wall music video that I spent an afternoon helping on.

My contribution was on the shots where he is on the streets of Houston rapping into the camera. I was holding a reflecting white board that was bouncing a fill light onto Paul's face. I am squatting just to the left of Paul, just off screen. This is also the gig where I sat for about an hour watching a steady cam sit in a box on the streets of Houston. I was super excited to see it in action and was pretty let down that we didn't use it. But no, I will not hold a grudge...

I think it turned out pretty good as I'm pretty sure it was low budget. They couldn't even pay me, so it had to be low budget, right?

Check it:

No comments:

Post a Comment