Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Catching up...

I feel bad for not being more diligent with these posts. I think it is a problem that plagues a lot of amateur bloggers. Alas, I have been afflicted as well.

So let's get out of this information debt!

On the Sarah and the Sock Puppet front: Yesterday we finished our principle photography. It's a big step in getting the film finished. I'd say we are 2/3 of the way finished (Pre-production, Production, Post-production) and all we need now is to assemble the footage into something worth while. No small task, yet the end is in sight.

On the job front: I am working full time for a management/production company called Generate. I work as an office PA for the production part of things. The show we are producing is a web based financial reality show called "The Invested Life" <- *click to check it out*. There is a fine line I walk between what I can talk about, production wise, so forgive me if I am ever cryptic. But there is definitely a lot of awesome stuff going on. Today I got to sit in on a legal meeting! Well, that stuff is awesome to me... At least I am learning stuff that is important to know in the future. I can say that I have grown to really enjoying working here and am learning a lot about putting a show together.

I think that just about does it. I guess that wasn't too much to catch up on. Stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment