Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Demo Reel

Good things come to those who are patient.

So not a lot to report at the moment. I looked up movies that are about to start into production and e-mailed and faxed my resume to a couple production companies, but no returns so far. I am going to look into more and keep trying. Gotta be persistent.

Also, I made a demo reel of the work that I did in College. Check it:



I'll keep updating it and making it better, this is just a start so that I have something to send if a reel is requested.

A friend that I graduated with that is Mass Comm with me asked me a favor the other day. She wants to audition for the host of a travel website and needs to make a one minute video and she asked me to help her make it. I said I would and we had a meeting today to figure out what all was going to be in the video. We're going to be pretty ambitious and try to make an awesome video. Maybe I will get some good shots to add to my demo reel. Plus, she said that if she gets the job she'll pay me $1000. So needless to say, I have a lot to benefit from doing a bad ass job at making this audition tape.

Other than that, gonna keep looking for some work. Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment