Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Steps

I'm knocking things off my to-do list slowly.

It was finally decided that I am going to move to Sherman Oaks, so I'm pretty psyched. It's cool because it's not in the middle of everything, but it's still pretty close. And it's cheaper than where I live now (that's what I'm mainly psyched about) and I'll be living with some people my own age who seem pretty cool (I know this based on the one time I met them for about 15 min, so lets hope this stays true...). Regardless, it will be a good change. Maybe just what I need to get the ball rolling. I am tentatively moving on April 18th.

I am also going to start reading "Save the Cat" to try and learn a little about screen plays. Maybe I'll post some of the more interesting/important/impressive/irresponsible(?) info in (take that, alliteration) the blog. Maybe you can learn something too.

By the way, I stumbled across this little master piece. This is the trailer to one of the films I worked on while I was at The Asylum. I present you: Mega Piranha

*The video is wider than my page so here is a link to the trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruHT8ePAxEw *



Yea. I'm proud of that one...


-Things I've learned: Mega Piranha looks Bad Ass (emphasis on Bad)

-Plans for the future: Move, Get a job

1 comment: