Saturday, May 22, 2010

Disaster Strikes

The shoot was a disaster. What more can be said.

Well, a lot more.

It all stemmed from Bob.

I was talking to Brandon (Awesome storyboard artist, who got dragged into the situation as well) and I pretty much summed him up in this statement: Bob is a Wack Job who will drag you through the mud and work you to your bones, without batting an eyelash, all while on an Ego trip.

He is the kind of person who has to have it his way all the time, and there is no talking to him. He wants people to bend to his desires and he is not willing to work with them or give any leeway. And he has terrible communication skills. He is all over the place, wanting this or that and not being reasonable. It was like he was on drugs. Plus he is verbally abusive. Just a train wreck.

I could go on...

So I have made a firm decision not to work for him again. A person can only take so much abuse (without payment, might I add!!) before it's too much. And he kept wanting more. I guess I am going to have to move on. Shucks....


Things I've learned: Pretty much how bad it can get.

Plans for the future: Keep at it and not let the experience sway my desire to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment