Monday, May 10, 2010

Studio SX interview

Here is a little gem I stumbled across.

During SXSW I worked at Studio SX and was a sort of "Jack-of-all-trades" where I would do anything needed... including giving interviews.

This is an interview I did with Eli Craig who directed "Tucker and Dale vs Evil". The person who was supposed to interview Eli did not show up, so I volunteered to fill the spot. I hadn't seen the movie, never met the guy and all I knew was that he was the Writer and Director. I was able to whip this together:

(Click Here to go to the YouTube website)




-Things I've Learned: What it's like to be on camera, in front of an audience, giving an under-prepared ad libed interview. (yes I was a little nervous)

-Plans for the Future: Get better at being on camera

No comments:

Post a Comment