Thursday, May 27, 2010

The next thing

As we continue on with the story, our hero John finds himself looking toward the next thing...

I talked to Bob a few day after the shoot and he sort of apologized for his actions. He admitted he is a hard person to work with and he does thing that way for his own reasons. He also said that he would be willing to help if there was ever anything he could do. I'm sure I can come up with something.

Moving on. I got a great phone call earlier today. It was from a Katie who works on locations for Transformers 3! They called me back! I am going to be working security detail as they build a set for the movie (they started filming about a week ago). It is top secret and I will be the protector of its identity. The good thing also is that a friend of mine who I work with at MPC (and was at the other Transformers 3 gig I worked) is going to work it also. So it will be cool to have him there. Were both friends with the same guy who is permanently a PA. And this is another chance for me to get in good with the Transformers guys and hopefully get some more work.

I also have some tentative lunch/coffee meetings set up with various people. So whenever our schedules don't conflict, I am going to be working that too.

So that is the next thing I got going on.

-Things I've learned: Patience. I've had to be patient with getting called back for Transformers and I've had to be patient with setting up these lunch meetings. Maybe nothing will come from it, but it is worth trying.

-Plans for the future: Transformers 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment